Monday 17 February 2014

Horror Chess

With Raluca Sgircea
     I haven't written in a while, as I was busy with all kind of stuff and I've been strangely at peace with myself.
     Maybe you've noticed that I write mostly when I am emotional: sad, happy, excited, worried about different things. Well, it's been a very uneventfull period until now.

     The Men's European is coming up and I am really excited to play chess again, as I haven't played for the unbelievable period of two and a half months. Even my brain got emotional: I have started to have nightmares about chess... For example today- I dreamed that I lost a game because I was late for it :))) It was such a thriller- I was hurrying to get in time but somehow, my moves were slow-motioned :D I really hope that it won't happen in real life :D
     Otherwise, life's pretty good again, no worries with studying or anything else- finished all the lemons- don't need chocolate cookies anymore :D
      I was in Bucharest last week- had some quality time there, then stayed a bit with my familly and now going to Poiana Brasov- a pretty nice mountain resort :) A great trip awaits for me tomorrow-8 hours by bus... Hope to survive :P


xoxo from Chisinau ;)
   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment