Wednesday 22 January 2014

The Sport's Gala

     It was a very nice day yesterday!
     The day started not so great, with me having a terrible headache and not being able to get out of the bed, but it turned out that the day would get better and better with every hour that passed by. I took one of the numerous "wonder pills" that exist nowadays on the market and I felt better quite soon.
      I found out then that I took the highest possible mark- 10.00- at the 1st exam at Uni- the "Business English" one! You can't imagine how quick I forgot about the headache! :D
     I was called then and asked to take part at the Iasi Sport's Gala, at which I got the prize for "the best chess player of the city" and which was broadcasted on TV, I even had to give a short speech. The event was really cool, I met a lot of interesting people and old friends and I enjoyed myself there. Here's a photo from the event:

     The evening ended with a cocktail and some small chat in the beautiful building of the National Theatre.
     Well, these being said, have to get back to studying, as I have 4 more exams to pass in the following 10 days.

Will keep you updated!

xoxo from Iasi! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment