Saturday 2 November 2013

Poland-ETCC

     The European Team Championship will start in about a week in Warsaw.
     I like so much travelling around the World and playing chess tournaments! Can't wait for the Europeans to start!
     Our team is 10th out of 31 in the starting rating list.

1Ukraine2498
2Russia2491
3Georgia2491
4Poland2410
5Germany2390
6Armenia2386
7France2372
8Hungary2368
9Spain2367
10Romania2358

     As I said in so many posts- playing for a team is much more enjoyable for me than playing individual tournaments. It may be occured, but I feel less pressure when playing for a team and I also like this supporting spirit- in an individual championship, no matter if you are friends with someone or not- first of all- you are opponents and no one sincerely wants you to win- maybe that's the biggest difference- the real support and positive thoughts you get from your teammates in a team event.
      Our team has the same composition as in the last championships we had played:

1IMFoisor Cristina-Adela2347ROU0.0
2WGMBulmaga Irina2399ROU0.0
3WGML'ami Alina2361ROU0.0
4WGMCosma Elena-Luminita2326ROU0.0
5WGMVoicu-Jagodzinsky Carmen2275ROU0.0

Alina L'ami and Carmen Voicu-Jagodzinsky

Cristina Foisor, Luminita Cosma, Carmen Voicu-Jagodzinsky and me

Our captain- Gergely Szabo with Carmen and Alina

     Here is the official site of the event: http://etcc2013.com/ where you can follow the live games and the photo reports.
     We will stay in the center of Warsaw and I simply can't wait to explore it! I am really excited about everything :))) I will also celebrate my 20th birthday there! What can be better than that- I always prefer to celebrate it at tournaments than at home, because I have more friends in the "Chess World" than in the real one :P

Will keep you posted! 

xoxo from Chisinau ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment