Tuesday 9 July 2013

Universiade

     Here I am in Kazan! I arrived this night and there's nothing to say but that I'm amazed!
     The Universiade Village is simply fantastic! I've felt like I'm in a cool movie. The atmosphere is so nice! I like it here a lot! I wish chess would become an Olympic Sport...
     The schedule is kind of tough- we have 3 double rounds. The first round is today, at 4pm local time. I still haven't seen the link with the starting ranking list, but I'll keep you posted.
     Here are some photos we took today:


Teodora Vasile, Raluca Sgircea and Madalina Anusca



Raluca Sgircea and Madalina Anusca


Already 've made some friends :P


Should I comment this photo?

Spying on "chess players"

:D

Raluca and me 

     Will keep you posted!

xoxo from Kazan ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment