Friday 5 July 2013

Intensity

     Six rounds have passed. We won 5 matches and lost one. As about me- I've got 5,5p/6, winning all my games against lower rated opponents and making a draw against a higher rated one. Here's the game in which I made a draw, vs Sopiko Guramishvili (2426).


     We have a difficult match today, playing against the favorite nr.1 team, who has also won all the matches so far. I have white against Nana Dzagnidze (2550).
      Here are the board pairings of our team: http://kulupler2013.tsf.org.tr/tr/component/turnuva/?task=fileview&kid=294










 It it my first tournament when I play with my rating being over 2400. It is quite difficult to raise your Elo when the k=10...
   
     I hope to have a good game!

xoxo from Denizli ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment