Tuesday 12 March 2013

A Knight or a Queen?

     The tournament has finished for me.
     I made a draw today. It's such a pity I didn't even get a chance to play- she found each and every only moves. I guess I should have played some other variation... Well, but after all, who could have known? I am happy with my result- 5p out of 8, with 3 wins, 1 loss and 4 draws. It's the first tournament in the last half year when I raise my Elo. I've made another IM norm here- I already have 4 of them, but I still haven't got 2400 Elo in order to receive the title.
     Here you can see my today's game:

     I had a very nice game yesterday, against Nana Dzagnidze. I think that it's one of the best games I have ever played! Here it is:

    As about our today's match with the USA- the girls are still playing and their positions looked nice the last time I've checked. I hope we'll win the match :)

My lucky ritual in this tournament- listening to my Ipod before the games


     Back to watch the games!

xoxo from Astana ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment