Monday 25 February 2013

What goes around, comes around

     Here I am, again in Iasi. It's been a difficult week, with a lot of hopes and dissapointments. I finished the tournament on the 5th place and with -0,6  Elo points. It's far from what I hoped and I was very angry with me because of all the foolishly missed chances, but what to do now- there are another 10 tournaments waiting for me this year. I've learned a lot from this championship and there are 20 more years of trying ahead ;)
     Like one of my coaches said once- "It's important to save the people". I am here- all in one piece- so I will keep trying.
     I am very eager to go to Astana-'ve got my flight in 3 days. It's going to be a very strong tournament, you can follow it here : http://astana2013.fide.com/en/teams . I am also very curious to visit the city, I've heard it has changed lots in the last decade. I will go home for the few days left until then, can't wait to see my family :)

xoxo from Iasi ;)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment