Tuesday 8 January 2013

Good girls get to Heaven, bad girls get wherever they want

     Why one should say that something is wrong in order for the others to understand it? It is a bit dissapointing to see that the closest people don't even ask you what's up when you feel really bad... I should start not carrying I guess. One should be cold-blooded in order to succeed in life and to achieve whatever he wants. They say that good girls get to Heaven and bad girls get wherever they want. I'm starting to think that it's the bitter reality. I've always considered myself to be a good girl, but no one eventually cares, not even Karma. I guess Karma has chosen to be a bad girl too :)))



     Good girl vs bad girl- who knows who's gonna' win :D Maybe it will be a draw?! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment