Thursday 10 January 2013

10 Ways to improve your mood

     What do you do when your mood is on an underground level? How do you improve it? Here's my Top 10 list :)

1. Treat myself with an ice-cream or some chocolate
2. Have an exhausting workout while listening to some rap & rock&roll music
3. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiing my heart out
4. Phone a good friend
5. Watch a horror movie
6. Play some blitz games on playchess (that's a bit risky- the mood can get even worse :)))
7. Buy some presents for the people I love ( it's amazing how making good things can make one feel better!)
8. Watch some very bad games of some strong chess player
9. Get a massage
10. Make someone tell me how amazing I am :))), but he should make it believable :P

Do you have other methods that usually work for you?

xoxo from Chisinau

No comments:

Post a Comment