Friday 14 December 2012

The Reaper's revenge

   It's been an awful day yesterday, I lost against this 11 yo kid... I got a better position and much more time, but then, I lost it, with some 2 bad moves in a row... Many say that when I got the worse position I should have offered a draw, but I don't think that it would be fair. The kid played fine after my mistakes-he deserved to win. I think that he has a lot of potential and maybe, in some years he'll become a great player :) Here's the game:


   I couldn't fall asleep for some good hours after the game, it's painful to lose from a child... That fatal Kc7 I made instead of playing  Bf8- which was my initial idea-was haunting me like the Reaper,causing some serious nightmares... I was so angry with me today, at the morning round (yeah, we have a double round again) that I simply smashed my opponent in less than an hour, I took revenge, though I don't know for what- it made me feel a bit better anyways :) Here's the game:


   I hope that I'll manage to play a good game in the afternoon and score another point :)

No comments:

Post a Comment