Saturday 10 November 2012

November sun

   Today were played another two rounds. I made 1,5 points out of 2. The sun was shinning so nicely,that I decided to go to the round by foot, through the beautiful park- "Valea Morilor". Here are some photos:
 






   There are 5 players with 3,5 points out of 4 - Itkis Boris, Soltanici Ruslan,Iulian Baltag,Prociuc Eugen and me. We have a free day in the main event tomorrow, but there'll be a blitz,in which I will gladly play :) Here are some photos from the playing hall,as I promised:

Ianocichin Victor-Soltanici Ruslan

Talmazan Oleg

Petrenko Svetlana




Baltag Iulian

Nevednichy Boris

   I am very glad that I decided to participate in this tournament, it's just a pity that there are no big sponsors supporting chess in Moldova, so the events would go on an international level...




No comments:

Post a Comment