Wednesday 5 September 2012

Three more rounds to go

   Our lucky race has ended today,as we lost against Armenia 3-1. We had won 3 matches in a row before today,and we were quite determined to continue this way. Unfortunatelly,we couldn't make it happen,we had some chances during the match,but Caissa seemed to turn her back to us...
   I didn't play my best today and I had to fight hard for a draw-I'm happy I managed to hold it.
   Three more rounds are left-the most important ones.I wrote that I believed we had chances for the Top5,well,I don't see it happening now-none of us is playing at her best. We are all trying,but for different reasons,it doesn't work.
   I just hope to play some good games and to finish the tournament on a decent place.
   Some conclusions should definetely be made after this tournament,but I'll have a lot of time to think about it later...

No comments:

Post a Comment